Learn to sew with knit fabrics with this super easy sewing pattern and video tutorial series!
Watch as Christine Jonson sews the new Christine Jonson Studio Collection Draped Vest in minutes (including time spent on her serger and tying in the tails of the serger threads.)
Sewing the jacket sleeves takes just a few minutes more - you can have a new draped jacket or vest before breakfast!
Learning to sew with knits? This is the perfect pattern!
- No hem finishes means no managing tricky soft, slippery knit fabrics
- Just three seams for the vest - center back and two sideseams for the vest
- Just five seams for the cardigan jacket - center back, two sideseams, a shoulder sleeve and a sleeve to hem seam
- Clever and easy thread tail tucking means a clean finished seams with no thread 'hairs' to see
- A unique dart holds the draped front neckline in place, adds shaping to the front of the cardi jacket
Learn to Sew Bundle | Give the Gift of Sewing!
This bundle of downloadable Studio Collection Draped Vest & Jacket plus two yards of our high quality, hand-selected knit fabrics makes a great gift to get your BFF, sister, daughter or mom in to sewing. The Bundle is on sale for 10% off from December 3 through December 15, 2016 with the coupon code LuvSewing at checkout.
1) Add one of these to your cart:
2) Add one of these to your cart:
3) Use the code LuvSewing at checkout for 10% off through December 15